- Sorry, we do not accept C.O.D.’s. All unpaid balances are due 2 days prior to delivery.
- If you choose to pay your balance by credit card, stop by any Store location with your sales order number.
- Drivers cannot handle furnishings that are not listed on the delivery documents. Please clear the area where your new furniture is to be placed.
- If you need to postpone your delivery, you must call Customer Service 72 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. If no one is home for the scheduled delivery, you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
- You will be contacted 24 hours prior to delivery and given a 4 hour window for delivery. Requests for specific times cannot be honored. Deliveries begin at 9 am. At your request our delivery service will:
- Remove and replace doors with pin hinges, with the exception of screen and fire doors, to facilitate delivery.
- Remove the cartons and packaging materials from your home. Place cartons and packaging materials at the location of your request, on your property.
- Assemble bed frames, mattresses and boxsprings, headboards, footboards, wall units, china cabinets, dinette sets, lofts, bunks, captain’s beds, all accessory hardware and attach mirrors to dressers. (We are unable to attach bed frames to merchandise purchased elsewhere).
- Place the furniture where you would like it in the room.
Every effort is made to ensure your furniture arrives in good condition. However if your furniture requires service please call Customer Service within 2 business days of delivery.